Friday, April 2, 2010

the feelings

The love has been washed away by the river of time, but the feelings, is still there the moment I read this poem. I still can feel the innocent love of that boy, which sometimes console my heart and my soul, and encourage me to purify my feelings when I got hurt. If you have the experience of watching an old movie that once moved your tears out and still could touch you many years later, you will understand my feelings.
http://www.gedichte.com
http://www.grafikkarten.org
http://forum.quadmania.comWhen I watched the shining stars in the dark sky, the idea comes to me that each of us once was born so pure, just like that star, shining out the innocent hope for the world. However, we grew up and matured with the day replaced by the night, the sun giving way to the moon. We came to know that besides the word “joy” there is also one called “sad”. We were struggling to stay the warmth of the sun, to evade the coldness of the night, only to find out inability and insignificance before this world. The spring never stays longer and the winter never comes later. We, finally, find that we are deserted on a place called earth, lonely and hopelessly. Have you ever thought why a child is afraid of darkness and why a man in agony always murmur a word “Mum”? We are weak, not strong in nature. We feel cold and afraid in this planet, and so we turn our telescope into the space, not only to search out, but also to search in.
sexy lingerie sexy crotchless panties
nike tn
tn chaussures
requin tn
requin tn nike max

No comments:

Post a Comment